Don't miss our upcoming events:
ATTENTION MHBC: This Sunday, May 24th, 2020, We will be hosting Sunday DRIVE UP Celebration. You are all welcome to join us as we praise and worship God. together. This service will be held outside of our Family Life Center @ 1:00PM. In an effort to preserve the health of others and yourself, please remember the following rule. 1. Please keep a six foot distance between your car and your neighbor's car. 2. If you are feeling sick in any way shape or form please STAY AT HOME. 3. Please stay in your vehicle at ALL TIMES. PLEASE NOTE THAT NO PERSON IS ALLOWED TO EXIT HIS or HER CAR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. Thanks, MHBC Staff.
Join us on Wednesday Nights. at 6PM for Bible
Study via Facebook Live!
Virtual Bible Study
With Pastor C. Michael Washington
To My Beloved Mt. Hebron Baptist Church (MHBC-Acipco) Church Family and Friends,
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted our world like nothing we have ever witnessed before. Isn’t it amazing how one little germ/virus has almost shutdown the worlds operation? Every now and then God reminds us that He is in control of this world. Let us come together as a church family and nation, pray, and ask God to forgive our sins, the sins of this world, and heal our land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 reads, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and will heal their land.”
We have been in constant prayer and discussion with local pastors, city, county, state, and even national officials regarding the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic.
In consideration of orders from our Governor and County Health officer to postpone large INSIDE in person gatherings, here is our course of action:
· ALL gatherings INSIDE our church facilities have been postponed until further notice. This includes Sunday worship gatherings, weekday, and Wednesday activities.
Maximizing Your Sunday Worship Experience.
· Wheel In Worship will take place at 2pm in the field on the side of the Family Life Center, in accordance with the Governors Orders of 6 ft distancing and all participants remaining in their vehicles.
· If you choose to Watch our Facebook Live broadcast, please prepare a space in your home which allows you and your family to participate in service without interruptions or distractions. Gather your Bibles and sit down together.
· If you have family members that do not usually attend church, this will be a great discipleship opportunity. Please invite them to join us in worship.
· During the worship service, please remain fully engaged, as much as possible, and participate by singing during praise, praying during prayer times, opening your Bible and taking notes during the sermon. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.
· After the worship service, take some time for personal reflection, decisions, and commitments throughout the week. Remember to remind your children that God loves us and will take care of us despite the circumstance. Allow your family members to talk about the changes in our society and reassure them of God’s never changing love and care through scriptural reference.
TITHES AND OFFERING:
Prepare ahead of time for sacrificial giving of tithe and offering.
Mt. Hebron will continue to faithfully fulfill its mission and ministry to our community and beyond. You may give to support the work of your church through the following:
Text: Any amount to 84321 and select: Mt Hebron and then Birmingham AL –
Detailed setup instructions are below, courtesy of Mrs. La’Shonda King.
· Online: mthebron.org/give
· CASHAPP: $MTHEBRONCHURCH
· Mail: 1620 24th Ave North, Birmingham, Alabama 35204
· Church Office: You may bring your gift to the Church Office:
Sunday 11:30am- 3:30pm; Tuesday 10am- 1pm; Wednesday 10am- 1pm;
Friday 10am- 1pm
Know our staff is working and serving during this time. You may call our church office at 205-324-0944, our staff is praying for each of you, our church family, friends, leaders, community, state, and nation.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
2 Timothy 1:7
Wheel In Worship – Sundays at 2pm in the Field located on the side of the Life Center.
Facebook Live - Broadcast Sundays at 2pm & Wednesdays at 6pm via https://www.facebook.com/experiencemhbc/
Call In Number – (508) 924-5042 Sundays at 2pm & Wednesdays at 6pm
Please remember that the church INSIDE facility is closed; however, WE ARE THE CHURCH, for the Church resides in each of us!
Thank you for the faithful support, love, and prayers for your church.
My Love For Each of You Overflows!!!
Pastor C. Michael Washington